Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SHOPPING part 3

To stop him from running along the corridor, we put him up this "talking weighing scale" for a while, till we both catch our breath... BELIEVE it!!! Oh boy! We were more exhausted this time because there wasn't sufficient quorum to "run" the chores.... especially to run after him. Normal quorum would include Papa, Uncle Hafiz, Auntie Dee and Auntie Zaza........



Mama, what is this? It looks like there's music coming once you put the coins in...

Justify Full
But Mama, there's no music. It's only a talking machine! AND it does not move like those musical merry Thomas.


"Mama, I see something else ... It's the 901 sausages! Shall we?"
I ran across the corridor and I found this menu on an empty table. While Mama was at the counter ordering, I , I, Ops! I almost dropped it".



"Ok, there you are. go back to the table. Mama had done it".



"What? Louder please, I can't hear you".




"Aah! I see, you mean the Asia Tour? Oh okay, now I hear you!"


"Mama, have we got our food yet? I have my own table mat".



"Ops! I dropped it. Okay Mama, just put some in my mouth... mmmmmmm, delicious".


"You think you can finish those alone? Memme, would you like to share a bit?"




"Oh we have plenty to go round... just the three of us. There's orange juice, milo and pink guava juice"


"Okay Mama and Memme, I can stay back and help to clean the table".



4 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

I loe the picture where he looks at himself!!!

A Fanciful Life said...

Hi RTL,

He is a bundle of energy! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving such a nice message.

Have a great weekend!
Sharon

Laura in Paris said...

Is that little one keeping you very busy?

RoyalTLady said...

Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES and Yessssss.... not only him keeping me busy but other things as well...
Unexpectedly I managed to finish 3 dresses with beadings.. Harith of course keeping me alive as he sleeps less, then came the convention Natasha aka Harith's Mama had in Langkawi for four days.. we really enjoyed sightseeing and all were done in the car!!! We couldn't walk about as Harith fell asleep most of the time.

Last Wednesday, I received a late evening call from my niece breaking the news of her father's demise. So, packed my bag and left the city with her and her hubby heading for home sweet home in Kuala Terengganu.

It was a drive through torrential falls almost all the way... a seven hours drive.

I have just touched based last Sunday and still trying to settle down (?) and catching naps in between.

RTL