Friday, August 21, 2009

a long absence AND I'M BACK

EHC

Web Counter
Free Counter

WOW! that's the new count on my blog!
nice figure to look at
but I am not in a swing to post new stories... yet.

i have a lot in store to share BUT.... I just don't know where to begin.

anyway, my blogger friends, thanks for visiting and have a pleasant week end ahead.

to my Muslim friends, tomorrow is the beginning of Ramadhan and we shall welcome this supder wonderful month with grace and happiness. selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa dan lain2 ibadah yang diredhai Allah, semuga mendapat ganjaran yang diharap2kan. amin.


3 comments:

Aiman Amani said...

Dear Aunty Emy,

Ramadhan Mubarak. May Allah bless us in this holy month of Ramadhan.

royaltlady said...

Aiman dear,

Ramadha Mubarak. Semuga ibadah dibulan yang mulia ini dilipatgandakan ganjaranya. and MAY Allah Bless you and family yang sedang berjuang bermati2an dengan SG...State Government.

Didoakan semuanya berjalan lancar dan dipermudahkan segala usaha. Amin.

RoyalTLady said...

I had thousand over emails to read after a month long absence... haha! Great and tremendous job indeed. But of course I did not get to read all.