Saturday, July 4, 2009

HELLO and....

He was probably from the plants in the pots or in the planters box nearby. Harith and aunty Zaza walked by unnoticed. Hafiz was loading his belongings into the car,walked passed it... also unnoticed.

I managed all these shots from inside the house via the glass side door. We were about two feet away from each other.


He heard us and decided to curl up the switcher.


I passed by him and managed this shot. I am obviously away from his view.


Two security guards from the campus was summoned and it was a good bye to him... safely in shoe box. They took a morning ride into the .... I don't know where!


6 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

WOW, What a dangerous expedition! What type of snake is it?

RoyalTLady said...

Laura, 'it was a rattle snake... green with light yellow square patterns on its skin ... it was quite immobile at the time I snapped pictures of him and his head was on the other side. So, he couldn't see me...otherwise, I wouldn't have done it.

Guess what, each time I scroll my post, I feel "creepy" passing by "his" pictures...

azahar said...

I think it is a Green tree snake. I have come across similar snake when I was in Penang when it crawled into my room!

There is no rattle snake in Malaysia!

RoyalTLady said...

LAURA,

sorry there is no rattle snake here in Malaysia, as pointed out by my friend here... he should know better because he is the VET.

Sorry wrong info....

Alice said...

green snake or rattlesnake, they all have the ability to frighten me! I'm glad they carried him away for you.

RoyalTLady said...

Alice,

Yes they scare me...as long as they are snakes... they are not my favorite creature..

thanks for dropping by.