Wednesday, July 1, 2009

7777


Just a couple of seconds ago, figures 7777 was clocked on my free counter....WONDERFUL!

Thank you dearest friends who dropped by silently, who crept in by the tips of your fingers, then hastily leaving to visit others via RTL either without leaving comments, or simply don't wish to write comments... BUT I still want to say thank you to you for adding the number of my blog traffic...and thanks a myriad to friends who left RTL with wonderful comments that made my day and made me wanting to write more and more, sharing and keep coming into this blog land...

TO All of you wonderful cyber friends, my life has been filled with your encouraging and beautiful words...

PLEASE, Do come again, again and again and please do not just go away and leave without typing some comments, a little comments or just a few letters of comments.

May Allah Bless all or us. Amin.

4 comments:

Shahibul Afzan Wahab said...

keep on writing aunty emy!
congrats.

RoyalTLady said...

HI there,

How was your exams? Hope you did your best and come out with flying colors? How many more semesters to go?

Shahibul Afzan Wahab said...

Alhamdulillah...the result is ok.thanks aunty, for ur doa.i have 6 more semesters to go...insya Allah, in 2012 i will graduate from the dental school.

RoyalTLady said...

Mmmmmm, if you have a clinic here in KL by the year 2012 (If I am still around then), I could get some treatments from your clinic...

Anyway, I saw you really thriving with your blogging. Enjoy.