Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SHOPPING part 2



"Now I shall have my "free style". Mama and Memmee, you just watch me okay?"
"I shall now go to the next row. See what's there."


"Ha, I see other babies on them diapers! Mama, that one is good for me".
(He was so speedy, I could not get a proper shot of him.)


"Okay Harith, enough for the night. Come over and stay with me".



"Memmee, can you see my excited face? Make sure the shot is a good one okay Mi?"


Alas!! DONE at the cashier's counter. Luckily he remained calm and patiently watching how the cashier and the till work. We have had a rough time with him running all over the place refusing us holding his hands.

The RED Carefour "plastic free campaign" bags brightened up our tired eyes.

shopping part 3 ...coming up soon... am exhausted just recalling this night...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. Nice photos and they are so nice and bright. Love your stories. Blessings
QMM

RoyalTLady said...

QMM,

Those shots were from my phone. I guess this time they turned out okay.

Cheers from
me n Harith

Laura in Paris said...

THank you for your comment in my blog about the Shaved Ice (granite). It allowed me to add an update on my post becuase Yamazaki also proposes shaved ice with condensed milk.

Laura in Paris said...

And yes, the shots are great, they tell a story!

RoyalTLady said...

Laura,
You made my day! Great!!