Monday, July 20, 2009

GENTLE PERSUASION

Persuasion skill was the name of the game. First he ignored me and his milk bottle.



Gently persuading him to hold his bottle, then he gave in to my soft skill.




Look at that awkward hands and reluctant fingers...



Guess what? This is his first time "holding" his bottle on his own...at the age of 1 1/2 years old "as milk holder"... I guess I knew why he refused to hold it himself. Could you guess why?


Before this, he never wanted to hold it. Each time we tried, he would stiffen his arms and hands....

AND, After this day, 17thJuly2009, he
never submitted to my soft
and gentle persuasions anymore!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so enjoy watching this little boy...give him a big hug..:))

The Dutchess said...

The comment above this one is mine...I suddenly apeared as "THE"?
Have a wonderful day together..