Saturday, July 4, 2009

GOOD BYE

Good bye Hafiz ..... 7:45a.m 4th July.. all packed and ready to leave for his next 2.5 more years to complete his Degree In Industrial computer in UTM.
Harith refused a good bye... he wants you to stay on., FIZ.
Special pose for mummy as my hand phone (Mother's day gift from my 4 BIG Kids)...clicking away... It was an early morning smile.
Drive carefully Hafiz, we will see you soon, August Eid break...
May you have a safe and enjoyable journey to your campus in Univeristy Technology, Skudai, Johore.

4 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

I wish lots of luck to Hafis in completing his degree. We'll follow hos path through your posts!

RoyalTLady said...

Thanks for your wishes for him. He gets to read this when he is free. Am sure he feel great.. he also has friends in cyber through my blog...

azahar said...

How lucky Hafiz is to have a car when he is still a student...I just walked every where when I was one, long time ago..ha ha ha
Good luck to you Hafiz.

RoyalTLady said...

No, it wasn't his. He just filled up his belongings and after that he drove to his dad's.

He has a motorbike in the campus to take him places - lectures and all.

How's Diyana getting on? When we went to JPA last week, I saw her office building ... that was last Thursday.