Saturday, October 31, 2009

AIMAN'S SUNRISE FROM CAMERON HIGHLANDS



Aiman's georgeous sunrise are from the place she and her family recently were holidaying.  They went up the Cameron Highlands, put up the nights there and she managed these shots herself.  She emailed me these pics to be posted in my blog.


Aiman, a young blogger in Malaysia, is my young relative.  Her family of five, excluding her mom who home schooled all her children, are actively blogging.  Her youngest brother started blogging at the age of five.  He started touching the key board of their computer at a raw age of one year old (excuse me Ahmad Ali if this info is slightly misinformed).  He juggled everyone's files on their computer before any other kids paid much attention to.  
Please visit Aiman and her family :




7 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Glorious!!!!! Cathy

Aiman Amani said...

Dear Aunty Emy,

Thank you so much for displaying the photos on your blog. I hope you and your readers enjoy them all.

Aiman Amani

Tea Time With Melody said...

What great pictures! The colors are fantastic. Aiman is great with a camera.

Laura in Paris said...

Gorgeous, Aiman! Next time, make a short video and upload it so that we can enjoy even more!

RoyalTLady said...

GrandmaK, Aiman, Melody, Laura...

Glad you came by to take a look.

Laura, I tried with the video earlier but it did give me a lot of hard work. I gave up soon after. I shall wait for my children to come home for a holiday and shall try together with them... shame on me!

Cheers and enjoy our sunshine from this part of the globe.

Donna said...

Gorgeous! Aiman took some beautiful photos.

RoyalTLady said...

AIK? There are missing pictures... 13 photos were uploaded previously...



Donna, thanks for dropping by. yes, beautiful aren't they?