Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE LIGHTS THAT MY EYES SEE THROUGH THE LENSES PART 4




Somehow the impression was not at all correct here.  The lights were brightly shone and the gigantic chandelier hanged there in its own grandeur.  I failed to get a good shot.






I guess the reflections in the glass wall tells a bit about the my much talked about chandelier... 
Out there the streets were so well lighted and the streets were still very much alive.




I have honestly forgotten how did the spiral came about.  So I can't tell you anything about it. Can you make a guess?





Ooooop! They have switch it off??????  Oh dear!  I haven't got any good shots yet... sob, sob, sob.



The lights were still on for the upper floors
.
By this time we were easing ourselves to their balcony 
looking out into the street....  see you in the street in my next posting... with much more lights that fascinated me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady I loved your last two posts. Good narration and pictures.
QMM

RoyalTLady said...

QMM,

I am glad you came by. I guess I got a clue from where the spiral originated....

It must have been from the chandelier, the lights arranged in tiers (high and low stacks) and their shadows .... right? Perhaps not.