Monday, October 26, 2009

THE LIGHTS THAT MY EYES SEE THROUGH THE LENSES PART 1



Alhamdulillah syukur (Thank God)

I opened my windows
What did I see?
Life and lives all around... 
Beginning with me, my family
My surroundings
The trees, the plants, the birds and the bees
The whole universe

The dawn is setting in the East
Sending me a huge smile in my face
I then knew, there was no rain today
I am forever Blessed with abundance of sunlight
From the East wing as well the West
Both sent fresh and crisp air into my bedroom

My 7:00a.m. snaps through my bedroom window





These are 3:00p.m. shots through 
my bedroom window from the west wing




3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

These are really good!!! I especially like he pictures in your bedroom! Thank you. Cathy

RoyalTLady said...

Thanks for dropping and am glad that you like them Cathy. Do come back soon for more lights postings...

Cheers...

RoyalTLady said...

The picture of me in my profile was also taken recently in the lounge of this grand Philharmonic Hall... the lights from my back were shining through...