Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE LIGHTS THAT MY EYES SEE THROUGH THE LENSES PART 9


All these were the lights from the buildings, vehicles and street lamps that Hafiz caught through his cam.

Credits to Hafiz for enabling me to have many more postings on lights than orginally intended.

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE (Debbie Boone)
So many nights I sit by my window
Waiting for someone to sing me his song
So many dreams I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark but now
You've come along

You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song

Rollin' at sea, adrift on the water
Could it be finally I'm turning for home?
Finally, a chance to say hey,
I love You
Never again to be all alone

You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song

You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song

It can't be wrong
When it feels so right
'Cause You
You light up my life


2 comments:

azahar said...

I hope the lyrics will come true in your life RoyalTlady...someone (besides your darling children)will come around and light up your life...

RoyalTLady said...

Hahahahahahaha...

Thanks for the prayer. amin.

They already came and they have left.....................and I am still all alone. But I enjoy this life to its fullest since I have stopped depending on another human but ALLAH. Only Allah fulfills everything ... If you ever ponder and think that you have Allah, then you have it all....

Alhamdulillah, Life is more calm and peaceful no matter how turbulent it gets, feelings are no longer remorse no matter how many volcanoes had erupted inside of me, patience over ruled things that come from evil-hearted people, but most of all I have successfully rid all those nonsensical from my life.
I am so looking forward to see more sun shines above me and all the good people around me...