Here are the directions to do:
Blog your 6 items, then pass the tag along to 6 other bloggers. They just need to link back to you.
Blog their 6 items, tag 6 others and so it goes.
Be sure to visit their blogs to inform them they have been tagged, if they would like to participate.
SIX interesting things that make me happy:
1. Waiting for this precious moment every day for my grandson to say
"Common meemee, give me a hug!"
There goes his kisses... its so indescribable when he presses his face, flattens his nose, grabs my neck and sometimes... he went all over my face...ow! He is now 16 months old and a real chatterbox.
2. When things go very quiet, for a while I thought I was all alone in this house. Suddenly the familiar sound breaks the monotony of the engrossed and busy blogging grandma ... It's so sweet to hear "Meemee!" Ha! Here he comes. For over ten months now I have taught him to address me as "WAN" but what he says is "Meemee, mummy!". How do you like that?
3. Out into my scruffy (?) and untidy garden...Despite this description, it still gives me great pleasure to see them growing along with me and thriving to cheer me up.
4. For 5 days looking after each other (me and my grandson) in the house, I enjoy dinners with all my children.
5. Always looking forward to host gatherings or to attend family weddings ...with old school mates from younger days... really long time friends and still very much keeping in touch...wanna try to count the years? ... it was from 1967-1974...
6. Leisurely sewing beads on old clothes as makeovers... I am still an amateur in this but I have tried doing my own designs on my daughters' garments.
Now I would like to tag these folks if they would like to play... (here comes the hardest part to choose or not to choose :)
1. Tea Time With Melody
2. The Garden of The Dutchess
3. Laura of Our Scented Cottage
4. Barbara of Ramblings from an English Garden
5. Kim of Happy @ Home
6. Beverly of Tea time and Roses