Late last month, Friday October 30th 2009, Cathy of A Bit of the Blarney awarded me this cute little girl with a huge bunch of flowers... lemme name the flower.... posies? roses? carnations? with a label Gorgeous Blogger Award. "Thank you very much!" Cathy for your remembrance. I guess I am somewhat close to your heart... But apologies for not able to play along sooner than I could.
And now I shall continue.
Here are the rules:
By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don't know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
1) I have 4 children born in 2 countries : England, the land of warm people and great places to visit and Malaysia the land of many races living together harmoniously with good food and wonderful culture to enjoy.
2) I became a grandma at the age of 53+ and officially became a grandson sitter at the age of 54.
3) I need to trim down before the age caught up with sicknesses such as ... NO! I shall not mention any of them.
4) I am hoping to continue with my voluntary work when the time permits.
5) I wish I am rich enough to get my son a very expensive camera... so that he goes professional one day.
6) Wish I could sing without inviting the rain to come down...or making toads croaking even louder. hahahaha.
Now 6 bloggers to pass this award onto:
I shall be at home as most days are receiving torrential fall. Flood affected areas have evacuated their residence and they are safe in the relief centers. Soon we would be celebrating another religious festival called Eid al-l Adha.
Blessings and Cheers to all my visitors. To my blogger friends, please enjoy the game.