Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AS WE WALKED THE LAKE TODAY...




REFLECTIONS OF MY THOUGHTS


As we walked the green grass and its path
We were greeted by these immense blue water in the lake
Back to Nature with trees, grass, water, skies above
The birds and the bees up there
Fishes swimming freely in the lake


Across the lake from all angles
I managed these photographs
They could speak for themselves
But I insist on talking for them
Just a little bit, not much


The buildings' reflections were hazy
The calm water was not calm and still
Fishes kept surfacing for a breather
But I cannot blame them at all
Could I?



All around me the nature reflects 
the paradox and ambiguity of our lives 
And its creative resolution of opposites
Nature portrays the interconnectedness of lives 
Trees reflect their ecology just as we do - 
the nurturer, conflict, the vibrancy, freshness
All shared their energy amongst the worldly subjects








































No comments: