I no longer want to fill up your space....
But I have to be honest with you: The reading slows me down for various reasons that not many people would want to admit (I believe), not blaming you though.
1. I really need to rest my eyes after each reading, of only 4-5 pages (shame). Almaqlum...mata saya getting younger by the "hours"...kecik sikit fontnya tu.
2. My poor vocab slows my reading down, (Y?)I have to see Cik Komuh and words have to be referred to most times (complementary to you for having superb English).
3. Have to stop reading while smiling which gets to giggles and finally laughter...alone mind you? Some parts tickles...so, gelekek jugok sorang-sorang, unaccompanied.
4. Have not found a single book yet with all the beautiful words mixed with Terengganuspeak.
5. Complementing you on the:
i) recognition by the Terengganu State Government
ii) bertambah peminak yang membaca dan dok pernoh baca, tiba2 jjadi minak
iii) bertambah buku dicari for presents, momentos and all
iiii) imbuh aaaaa tulih buku ning
iiiii) Hahaha you do your old school proud, your family too but most of all ALL orang Tghanung all over the world.
vi) Then when WHM and me got on the phone, we recalled those pages, words and jargons we came across and bursting into laughter, amazing what your book did to our lungs
iiix) Perhaps one day, you could produce another book, GUiT 2 with all the comments, photos and complements arriving into your blog each day, each night till the sun is down and down again.