Tuesday, August 24, 2010

REPLIES TO COMMENTS FOR POSTING DATED 22nd AUGUST

azahar said...
Deepest Condolence to your friend from my family and I for the passing away of her loved one. I too have ailing father and mother. Both are bed-ridden now. It is always a pity to see them both unable to walk. To Allah I pray that they will not suffer too much and they will endure the great tests calmly and with full of patience.
 
Assalamualikum Datuk Dr.Azahar,

Thanks for the earlier comment on the Halal issue... I wrote a long reply but similar fate was met.

Anyway, she is my mom's cousin and so was he.  She is my pic,confidante and the best of everything... a friend, a sister... you name it that's what we are.

Insyaallah, I shall convey your condolences to her when I see her tomorrow.  Today, she is not at work, resting and reconciling with the sudden loss.

I am so sympathetic towards the conditions of both your ailing parents.  But to some consolation, this is the time (perhaps) Allah takes away their sins, time of repentance, time to see which of their children come forward willingly to visit, feed them, clean them and most of all... YOU are still lucky to have them around.  You are still able to seek forgiveness from them, to seek rewards from Allah for taking care of them and to pray hard for them so that they may leave in "husnulkhatimah". Amin.

Sometimes, we do not realize the way Allah Bless us.  He has his ways, mysterious to us, but that is the best for us.  We go through pains, sufferings, hurts, frustrations and all, the next we should find eternal peace, more patient,  sins forgiven, feelings enlightened, Blessing In Disguise, new life awaiting, new opportunities popping up, we learn to endure them and in the end we know WHY! It is not an easy task to enter Jannah.  We have to go through His Tests and Tribulations on this earth, while we are still breathing.  Why all these test??? They are to make us getting closer to Him, practicing His Commands: Obey Him by doing what He like and Obeying Him into leaving all that He dislike.  BERBUAT EHSAN to all human kinds and His subjects is the ultimatum.  Wallahu'alam.

I pray that Allah shall lighten the burden of both your parents and all of your siblings in handling them... Amin.

Wassalam.
 
Al-Manar said...
Allah yarham 'ayah cik Lah'was someone I knew well, a very fine gentleman. He was younger than me in school, making me 'abang' to him. I usually addressed him as a simple 'Wan'. I regret, being in Trengganu I have not seen him for many years. An sms I received early yesterday morning of his demise shocked me. How I wish I had taken the trouble to contact him earlier. Such is life. There is always something we regret when it is all too late. Alfathihah to Arwah from Pakcik Hassan and family.
GrandmaK said...
My sincerest sympathy for your loss! Praying god will send you consolation and peace! Cathy
Cathy, yes.  Thanks to Allah, He is sending some consolation and peace to me and the bereaved family... and thanks to you too for this sincere message.  I shall pass on to my relatives.  Am sure they would feel happy to receive.

 Indeed I feel extremely funny to reply these comment in a post.  But this was an idea from a friend whom I spoke to late this evening.  It became extremely intolerable to find replies went missing right in front of you as you click "publish comments"...  And that is not all Cathy, I find difficulties too in 'sign in"... 

Anyway, wish you and your family well.  Thanks for dropping by.  Cheers.

6 comments:

RoyalTLady said...

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3913756713739426612&postID=3697297063102562780
What is this telling you?hoickir

RoyalTLady said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3913756713739426612&postID=3697297063102562780&page=1&token=1282620835688_AIe9_BGCHhyEzxCTrXngcyJDlpNF3juvN8-v2scBhayv8rFMGqg7qpYPT9nVroQB0erBjT7SYikpOwsYyij3g6aCsxepgY0F4_XbjhAUfVqaoO2b6h67oDmr0UOJllm1CjKrD8UaQJ8m5VqJI6eBPJlFp9sXd7MvCrNHRhfVHkXOa4jUbabdlVZFlJxZHNgDALEudjt2FD1Qsp3Aa7uJHAmCx_SLA556DeCYa84nWvOxUojAbTgIcaae5deZt5KIll79vm3itsyNQoOH5-JMN5y-C044X-panCCZ6xsIKADCOttEbUoknxF6c08iYZLLw88G67ljHR049GVM61t3nkVTQi6XBvmwxK7I7LlZDCr6E2LvFVkG7YM_620Dl5ruQsw0iNZ4OzgWiRPPBJZ5qohrHhPUb4Nm51M-fUva4-VNINu0iAQdcmD-H8zqaDPEiaPdx2LpPvzjCxj0RcFJ2_y_aDm6WBagrzq__vSHpHups0WqPMRqzKytBpx-P7IlopSo7tA9qOYLuhXDaW4JA6JhuwyTcwevAewqg6nxSu45z-DEfMie6jHr7D8OVnrgakZC8iTmjJGWxRYZCZrEQTALl0iOquQtnDcFDPPnWvVK8tdsXuEU7koFirYkkIULUS0saS5u1jOeNcG9cvHR6AYLHkH_czJPksmV6ZYqPylYwOpFIOy3kKLNRDGdjrXuNnfSlf4l9T3tkwTlrar31vOmsXaHvOboB_y3ntP1dIE6PQkex78HDk0

RoyalTLady said...

Goodness gracious ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoyalTLady said...

my replies to AlManar went missing la pulakkkkkkkkk

what is wrong with my blog comment???

RoyalTLady said...

my replies to AlManar went missing la pulakkkkkkkkk

what is wrong with my blog comment???

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.