Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BUSY WEEK

Today, and the rest of the week is going to be as busy as the bees.

SO no beadings, no breakfast on campus for me and Harith, no this and no that!
My youngest daughter is going back to the campus for her first year in Med and there are lots to be done together with her.  Hoping for someone else to do but .... hopelessness greeted US!

Sometimes life is a real test of our patience.  This test and tribulations have matured our minds, body and soul!  High tolerant, patience, acceptance and the act of submission would only be rewarded to the chosen few whom Allah have loved and cared for.

4 comments:

Happy@Home said...

Good luck to you in getting through your busy week.
Thanks for your recent visit. It was so good to hear from you again.

RoyalTLady said...

KIM, yes I really needed that Good luck... I went through it smoothly and even received a surprise visitor over that week end... It was so joyful despite the busy schedule before that....

azahar said...

It is surprising for a pensioner like me to be busy. I am very busy for the past few weeks running here and there to get things done.

My wife is busy decorating our house - putting up plaster ceiling up-stairs just to stop them bats from spilling their guano down the floor. She also did a wonderful job in organizing internal repainting.

Amalia was very happy at how wonderful her room was - lilac walls and pink bed sheet!

RoyalTLady said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.do

after I publish my comment, the above appeared... just wondered what it means....