Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The internet is "not feeling" well....

I have tried responding to my comment columns but those lengthy writes simply disappeared into the thin blogging air space....
and they are not retractable..  the internet is so slow... snail pace and I am frustrated with it.

Meanwhile, my own cable had gone hundreds of miles away... a stow away... into my son's set of computers, wires and all!  It would be something like another two weeks till the cable comes home to me... meanwhile, anyone leaving their note books behind... I just grab and use it.  Normally I share with little Harith who adores listening to Maher Zain's Islamic songs, a contrasting Lightning Mc Queen's carrr... on You Tube, Quran reading, Stevie Wonder's I Just Call To Say I Love You!  to mention just a few...

No comments: