This plant has been in this vase with gel since December 2008. It's one of my favorites since there is no constant attention demanded... Just leave them there and they grew new leaves.
Thank you ...
I have been tagged by LAURA whose blog I visit regularly. Let's make this blog chain an opportunity to visit blogs 'round the world.
So, dear bloggers, these are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here goes with rule number 3:
- I love driving and traveling (lately only locally in Malaysia)
- I am a Jane of all trade and master of none.... a business lady, a mother of four, a granny to one, a lecturer to my 4 children...and and and my latest post is Baby Sitter to Harith.
- I have been married once and now enjoying being single.
- If I had the money, I would feed all the orphans and rebuild homes for the Muslims in Iraq and Palestine.
- I still do not know what I'd like to have for this new year... but for sure I am much saddened by the happenings in the Palestine ......Allahu akbar.
- I love blogging, reading blogs and browsing the cyberspace...
- First of all, I'd like to welcome my dear friend The Dutchess , from Amsterdam into the blog sphere! Her travels take us to wonderful places. Her scribes tell ALL with such articulate talent that bring smiles to you. My grandson, Harith adores her Mr.Bee.
- To have a good start, let's kick it off with Heidi from Amersfoort, Netherlands who loves to make her home a cheerful place and loves writing about her handwork, about the changing seasons and things around her home and garden.
- GrandmaK from Newburgh, IN, United States. Another multi tasking lady like me... A Wife, mother of 5, grandmother of 9 with the addition of Miss Madddie. She is a Registered Nurse working in Family Practice.
- Karin from Phoenix, Arizona in the beautiful Sonoran Desert describes herself as a stay-at-home mom and former elementary school teacher. Posts wonderful pictures everyday to share with bloggers - her handsome Mike (a musician/handyman), one beautiful 3 year old daughter, referred to here as “Little Girl” and a 2 year old mutt named Melody.
- Nazarina A of Malaysian descent and grew up in South Africa who lives, loves and shares good food in a very jovial and unpretentious manner. She invites all of us to join her on this culinary journey as she cooks her way through an array of gastronomic delights!
- Ginnie from North Carolina, United States who has friends of all ages, gender and color. Traveled far and wide, sharing her experiences with such a wonderful scribe and pictures.
GOSH! It was so difficult to tag ... I started at 2 a.m. this morning and now it's 11.34a.m... I am still editing the post. There are so many people to choose from and how I wished I could tag everyone...