Saturday, March 29, 2008


It's been a while since the last post was posted...after Harith was born...
Not only I was pretty busy with Harith but the 12th election that took place, played down every other activities I usually had. Not that I was involved in the election process but the enjoyment of reading almost eveything found on the net was so wonderful every "journalist" could write such detailed accounts found here. Be it true or false is yours to decide and finalise...people write wonderfully (some) but there are those who write to vent their anger and frustrations on discovering the truth...some truths!

These voices play great roles in the media. Their voices wouldn't have been heard if they were to tell the national news.....never mind that. I have enjoyed reading as much anyway. Some astounding findings and shocking articles bewildered me greatly. A good samaritan was constantly updating me with the latest on the "happenings" that was HOTter than "pisang goreng". But I wouldn't comment much here. They are all part of the game and show.

That's why my blog was never updated with poems or any scribbles eversince Harith's arrival....the page was for a long time being left with the longest poem ever me....A.H. a bundle of joy.

Anyway, despite that, the constant visits to the U.H was another factor that did not allow me to write. The young lady that "cracked" her foot in the netball tournament send me rushing to UH early mornings for her appoinments. The long hours in UH would eventually end up both of us having late breakfast or lunch there. The X-ray that was taken on the day she injured herself, did not show any clear cracks anywhere. But the one taken three weeks after, evidently showed one. That caused her to be half-plastered and that earned her "much-unwanted-attentions" from curious on-lookers, viewers and passers-by, She was even feeling extremely shy when I shoved her on a wheel chair. They were not only looking at her plastered leg but asking her, how did she get that. So, she was a "little star" on each visit.

Today's visit, opened her half-cemented leg. The pretty young doctor telling her of impossible games within these few months, the cracked foot would eventually heal (Insyaallah) in a few months time, she would have to walk aided with crutches on half-weight bearing and that is a high price to pay for "time and speed" are very crucial. SPM exam would be towards the last quarter of the year and she would have to struggle through. Anyway, with great determination and self-driven motivation, Insyaallah, she would be able to go through these few months on crutches.

THIS I called, lessons worth learning.

So, tonight Harith and his parents are not home. They are overnight at grandad Kasmuri's place. He has just arrived back from Mecca after performing the umrah. Harith and Mama and Papa would be going to Malacca (the historical town) tomorrow morning. We shall miss them all.....

This sudden change in the font size is a direct request from one of the visitors to my blog. She could not read colourful fonts and small (normal) size, perhaps I shoud do some justice here if I want visitors to read instead of looking through...

OOOOOOOOOOo it's already past half-pst-two a.m....I shall retire now else I would miss my morning task fetch a home-help from this place.....ops! the name just slipped off my mind...aaaaaaaaaaaa now I remember...Desa Water long...


Awang Goneng said...

Hiya Royal TLady,

Just popped in to say hello. Good to see you busy and thriving. My sympathies to the young lady who cracked her foot. I know what it's like to be on crutches, I had to borrow one myself many years ago when I woke up with this most terrible ache in the leg. All I needed was a parrot on one shoulder crying 'Pieces of Eight!' 'Pieces of Eight!' and I'd have been one Long John (Lonjong?) Silver.

I went to the Kubur Sheikh Ibrahim many times when I was in KT to visit my Mum. I saw the resting place of someone I thought was a close member of your family and I stopped a couple of times to read al-Fatihah.

RoyalTLady said...

What a pleasant surprise! Coincidently, I have just finished reading your Tghanung speak about mak sa'ik! It put me in stitches...Karim emailed me a while ago...Ha, ha, ha. Sedak beto AG tulih. Ada ke lagi ggocoh-ttappo, jjupe lluo kalu mu nowk, and all the "abusives" jamang skarang?

My! O! My! teghor beto org tghanung ni.

Anyway, the young lady just left for school this morning after six weeks-home-holiday-bound...I don't know if you have met WH (refering to Chu Bi) when she was young...that's how this young lady looks like. Melepak macam tok Bi dia. But not when jjemor panah during tournaments..balor belilik aaaa kulit dia.

AG, I wonder who was that relative of mine at Kubur Sheikh Brahing...was it Tok De Mek? (my Uncle Wan Salleh's late mom) If it were her.....

I was with her until her few minutes before she passed on (in UH). I was her constant companion and visitor so to say, besides the helper who looked after her throughout. Miraculously that night, after Uncle Leh and Aunty Yan left a little before 4a.m, "unexplainable force" made me go into deep sleep. Barely few minute later, she was gone. Cu Bi woke me up and showed me her "panting-for-breath-like-breathing" was stopped, calm, noiseless and the room was filled with nurses rushing in and out. I just missed the whole "last minute" with her. But to my satisfaction, I already did my and Chu Bi, we took turns reciting Quranic verses for her. It was Chu Bi's turn just before she went. But then she also did not witness the "last eposiode". Allah Maha Mengetahui, Y? The nurses asked her to leave the room. I was there, sleeping like a log...just few minutes.

AG, was it Tok De Mek that you stopped by and read al-Fatihah to? Thank you AG.

OR could it be someone else? I believe, other relatives are there too.

RoyalTLady said...

eposiode..I too wonder what language it this? Ha,ha,ha