Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FAITHFULLY WAITING FOR YOU part 1


The sky, the cloud, the sea and the land... but where is the sun? 
My phone cam failed to detect it as it was hiding behind this shapely thick cloud... (but of course!).
I was facing the South China Sea.
This was 8:00 a.m at Batu Buruk Beach in Kuala Terengganu one early February 2010.


Look at those waves... the sound just sent my imagination wild... What had happened if tsunami were to strike??? From where I stood, to a few kilometers away inland... would simply be "swallowed" ...
I was grateful to Allah it did not occur just then and hopefully would never ever to this land. I had recalled the tsunami in Acheh clearly in my mind's eye. Subhanallah, Allah wants to display His greatness! 

When He says 
 "BE" and it will happen
 http://noblequran.com/translation/surah36.html 
 82. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is!
No technologies ever invented would be able to stop, delay or protect anything in this universe from the "order" of Allah.
Across the horizon, far far away, my cam detected a tiny object
which was possibly be a fishing boat


Interesting feature caught. I noticed a stretch of reclaimed land on my far left. Perhaps development would take place in years to come? Somehow the cloud was warning me of a possible heavy downpour. So rtl, go home!



Beautiful cloud formation with some lights shed upwards and some rays focusing the sea. Oh my! Subhanallah! I wish I could paint this.

More pictures coming ...

No comments: